Friday, October 4, 2013

Vintage Fan

Marianne-Vintage-Fan-wm

Hi everyone,

Each month I attend a stamp club with a bunch of friends and we create some sort of project. Last month our project was to create a Fan card using Marianne Design Vintage Fan die and Stand.

I embossed each fan blade after I had adhere the cream portion to the pink base so it also embossed the pink section as well as the cream piece.

Paper: Cream Shimmer Card;  Pink Shimmer Card
Other: Marianne Design Vintage Frame; Marianne Design Stand; Brad; Tassel

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulously feminine

Queen Mary said...

Frances, it's Fabulous! I'm immediately going off to explore Marianne Designs! What a wonderful idea! And Jojot is absolutely spot on! I can see all sorts of wonderful projects with this! Spain comes to mind first, but from there, the world is my oyster!