Saturday, August 31, 2013

Happy Birthday!

C4C201Buttons&Bows-wm

Hello everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  Our challenge hostess for August Jessie Rone finishes off the month with another fun challenge!

This week Jessie has challenged us to create a card/project  using Buttons and Bows-use buttons and bows on your card, but you have to use both.

C4C201Buttons&Bows2-wm

As you can see I have created another Centre Step card using Cheery Lynn Designs Step Card Template Die … love love love this die! I used Loralie Designs Birthday Beauty stamp set.

Hopefully the loopy hemp pieces behind each of my buttons count as bows, if not there are plenty of bows on the presents of the stamps I used hehe!

I paper pieced the girls dress and hat using designer paper.

C4C201Buttons&Bows3-wm

Here is the inside of my card … I used designer paper for the inside panel and stamped my sentiment and cake image.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

 

Stamps: Birthday Beauty – Loralie Designs; Birthday Greetings – Kaszazz
Paper: White; Burgundy; Love Letters DP - Trimcraft
Other: Black Ink; Cheery Lynn Designs Step Card Template Die; Pearls; Buttons; Light Green Hemp Cord; Foam Tape; Copics
#aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

I went to go get that die and they were out of stock :(
Love this card. the buttons and bows down the side are perfect!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love it!!!The design is awesome!!!

Peggy said...

Gorgeous card! I am going to check out that die right now!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wonderful vintage feel to this one, Hoots

Betty Wright said...

Beautifully done, Frances! Love the design and all of your buttons and bows!