Monday, June 24, 2013

Hi There!

Diffuser-BlueGirl-wm

Hi there!

Today I have another card which uses the Tim Holtz Embossing Diffusers by Sizzix. This time round I used the diffuser which has the oval going across the card and at the top or bottom (depending on how you look at it)

This time I used just the oval cut out piece and positioned it near the bottom of my card as I wanted it to be where the little girl I used for this card was standing (like grass or footpath or whatever!) Once I had embossed the card I then used inks and sponging blocks to apply the color to my card.

Stamps: Girl from Stylish Coloring Companions Sheet – Stamp In Style; Hi There – Stamp in Style
Paper: White
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Embossing Diffusers; Embossing Folder; Button; Hemp Cord; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

No comments: