Sunday, May 5, 2013

MFTeaser Day 5

MFT-Cheerful-Blessings-wm

Hi everyone,

Welcome to day 5 of the MFTeasers in preparation of the release of the new stamp sets which are all due to be released by MFT Stamps this month. The new products will be available on Tuesday 7th May at 10 PM in the MFT Boutique.

For my card today I have used Lisa Johnson Design Cheerful Blessing stamp set. I stamped the sentiment using Black Licorice ink onto Whip Cream cardstock. I used the Die-namics Circle STAX Set 1 and Die-namics Circle STAX Set 2 for layering the sentiment. I also used one of the borders from the Die-namics Dotted Scallop Border Trio which I die cut and added to the top and bottom of the circle.

The other colors used on this card are Black Licorice cardstock and Electric Red cardstock. I used a recent Sweet Sunday Sketch (SSSC182) for the layout of my card.

To finish off the card I added an Electric Red Button and Hemp Cord.

MFT-Cheerful-Blessings2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I stamped another of the sentiments from the Lisa Johnson Design Cheerful Blessing stamp set which was stamped using Black Licorice ink and the Die-namics Heirloom Label. I also added a couple of hearts also included in this stamp set which were stamped using Electric Red ink.

Along the bottom border I added another border using the Die-namics Dotted Scallop Border Trio.

Here are the MFT Products I used to create my card today. Please note that any links to products to be released will not work until they are released on Tuesday 7th May.

TeaserTime_FullSize

Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog to see what the rest of the team has stamped for this release.  You'll also read about some HUGE prizes being given away this week during Teaser Time that you won't want to miss.  ;)  Go read all the details HERE.

Stamps: LJD Cheerful Blessings – MFT Stamps
Paper: Whip Cream; Black Licorice & Electric Red Card – MFT Stamps; French Country DP – Graphic 45
Die-namics: Circle Stax 1 & 2; Dotted Scallop Border Trio; Heirloom  Label – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Licorice Ink (MFT); Electric Red Ink (MFT); Electric Red Button (MFT); Hemp Cord (MFT); Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

14 comments:

Deanne Gutierrez said...

Very pretty!

Debbie Nelson said...

Love your card...my shopping list is growing!

Gypsy 2 said...

This is the best release ever......fabulous use of some of the new products Frances.

Tricia T said...

I like how you used the scallop dies in the circle. What a great idea!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards - love all the layers and the papers you used.

Tracey said...

Fantastic card!!

wendy said...

terrific card Frances

Tammy H said...

Love your style and design work. So pleasing to look at. Thanks for sharing.

Golda said...

Very classy card!

Susan said...

Beautiful. What a creative use of the dienamics.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! Love the new label die!

Tami B. said...

Very pretty & a wonderful sentiment.

Lezlye said...

Beautiful! You ladies do. Fab job every release,

Joanne (jojot) said...

awesome dp and layout