Monday, May 13, 2013

MFT May Release Rewind

MFT-HelloRainbow-wm

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the MFT Stamps April Release Rewind featuring new release products which are available now for purchase in the MFT Stamps Store.

Head on over to the MFT blog so you can see the list of Design Team members who have something to share with you today.

NewRelease_BlogTitle

For my first card today I have created a card using the Die-namics Happy Hellos set,  this set comes as a set of 6 die-namics with it having 3 different “Hello” and 3 different “Hi” dies. I die cut one of the “hello”s from the stamp set four times using Blu Raspberry cardstock, Lemon Drop cardstock, Orange Fizz cardstock and Red Hot cardstock and adhered this to a panel of Sweet Tooth cardstock.

At the side of each of the “Hellos” I added a button in the same color ( Blu Raspberry; Red Hot; Orange Fizz and Lemon Drop). Each button was tied to the card using Hemp Cord.

Along the left side of this panel I added a border using Red Hot cardstock and one of the borders from the Die-namics Dotted Scallop Border Trio set.

This was then mounted onto a white card (Sweet Tooth cardstock) which I have added a small strip of Black Licorice card on the left hand side.

MFT-HelloRainbow2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. The sentiment is from LJD Cheerful Blessings stamp set. I thought this sentiment went well with the rainbow of colors on the front Smile. I added one more die cut Hello this time cutting it from Sweet Tooth cardstock which I then colored as a rainbow using copic markers.

Stamps: LJD Cheerful Blessings – MFT Stamps
Paper: Sweet Tooth; Black Licorice: Blu Raspberry; Red Hot; Orange Fizz; Lemon Drop – MFT Stamps
Die-namics: Happy Hellos; Dotted Scallop Border Trio – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Licorice Ink (MFT); Blu Raspberry Button (MFT); Red Hot Button (MFT); Orange Fizz Button (MFT); Lemon Drop Button (MFT); Hemp Cord; Copics

MFT-DGTurtleGirl-wm

For my second card today I used the Doodle Garden Turtle Girl stamp set. My card uses Smooth White cardstock; Pink Lemonade cardstock and Gumdrop Green cardstock.

For the green background piece I used Smooth White cardstock and the Mini Chicken Wire Stencil to create the background which was airbrushed using a copic marker.

On the left hand side of my card I used one of the borders from the Die-namics Dotted Scallop Border Trio set. The pink strip on the left was created using LLD Border It - Mod Borders and Pink Lemonade ink.

I added the sentiment using Black Licorice ink and one of the fishtail ribbons using the Die-namics Blueprints 2 set and the Bow is from the Die-namics Blueprints 3 set.

To finish off the card I added a Pink Lemonade Button and Hemp Cord.

MFT-DGTurtleGirl2-wm

For the inside of my card I again used the Mini Chicken Wire Stencil and my copic airbrush to  create a background. Along the left hand side of my card I used one of the borders from the Die-namics Dotted Scallop Border Trio set.

The sentiment is from the Chalkboard Greetings stamp set which is this month’s Triple Scoop set using Black Licorice ink.

Stamps: Doodle Garden Turtle Girl; LLD Border It Mod Borders; Chalkboard Greetings – MFT Stamps
Paper: Smooth White; Pink Lemonade; Gumdrop Green – MFT Stamps
Die-namics: Blueprints 2; Blueprints 3; Dotted Scallop Border Trio – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Licorice Ink (MFT); Pink Lemonade Ink (MFT); Pink Lemonade Button (MFT); Hemp Cord (MFT); MFT Chicken Wire Stencil; Foam Tape; Copics

Here are the MFT Products I used on my projects today:

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Absolutely fabulous!!

Sherrie said...

I like your combo of the soft green and pink...so precious!

zehra said...

beautiful cards, love them

Joanne (jojot) said...

the word die cuts and the triple scoop sentiments just arrived....thanks for the inspiration