Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Engaged!

Engaged-wm

Hi everyone,

I needed an Engagement Card to give to my nephew and his fiancée so this is what I came up with.

The Lattice background is a cut file from Waltzing Mouse Stamps, love the details in this! The happy couple are from Crafter’s Companion.

Stamps: Congratulations Set – Crafter’s Companion; Anthony (ring) – Hanna Stamps; Engaged (Wedding Essentials) – Flourishes
Paper: Cream; Burgundy
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax; Oval Punches; Art Deco 2 Cut File – Waltzing Mouse Stamps; Rhinestones; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card!Love your background!

Joanne (jojot) said...

that bkgd. is fabulous...but I am not even going to ask about it as I am avoiding learning about cut files, etc....cuz I just can't be enabled.....