Saturday, April 13, 2013

Fresh Cut Flowers

C4C181-LittleDarling-wm

Hello everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  Kelli Hull continues to bring us our April challenges.

This week Kelli wants us to Create a Card/Project that uses a wooden accent. Wood seems to be all the rage again, and it IS spring so all that new woody growth!

For my card this week I used a Little Darlings stamp and the Memory Box Orchard Tree Frame to create my card. Trees are wood right! I also added a wooden flower accent to cover all my bases hehe!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Fresh Cut Flowers – Little Darlings
Paper: White; Blue; Pink; Green; Happy Day DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Memory Box Orchard Tree Frame; MFT Die-namics Grassy Edges; Wooden Flower; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

great card Frances. Love that die cut tree.

Silli said...

OM, such a cutie, love the sweet image Frances! xoxo

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fun and fabulous scene with all sorts of interesting and sweet elements

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh I LOVE!!~

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is super cute!