Saturday, April 27, 2013

Babies Are All Our Dreams Rolled Into One

C4C183-Baby-wm

Hello everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  Kelli Hull our challenge hostess for April finishes off her challenge month with one last challenge.

Let's celebrate new beginnings by doing a Baby Card/Project.  Kelli says it was a hard winter and peeps
were twitter pated so I am seeing a TON of pregger peeps out there!!!! ;)


For my card this week I used a Lili of the Valley stamp that I have had in my new stamps basket for ages and 
haven’t gotten around to using …. it’s finally got used yahhhhhhh!  I went with a girl theme this time round, 
although right now I don’t think I know anyone having babies but I am sure it will get used eventually.


C4C183-Baby2-wm


Here is the inside of my card. On the lower left hand side of my card I used another Lili of the Valley stamp 
which also hadn’t been used yet and then added the sentiment which is a Kaszazz stamp.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and 
also their individual blogs for more details. 







Stamps: All Our Dreams; Special Delivery – Lili of the Valley; Twinkle Twinkle – Kaszazz
Paper: White; Pink; Bundle of Joy Girl DP – Echo Park
Other: Black Ink; Pink Ink; Oval and Circle Nestabilities; Pink Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics





#aa-owl-signature