Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sending Smiles!

MFT LoveFest wm

Hi everyone,

Splitcoast Stampers is sponsoring a Love Fest event in February and MFT is hosting one of the challenges which you can find in this thread here. The theme of the challenge is to create an encouraging card for the person of your choice. We all need love and support, and what better way to make someone's day than a beautiful handmade card? 



For my card today I used MFT Stamps Doodle Garden Springtime Wishes. I used the Die-namics Snow Drifts and Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass along the bottom of the card to create a grass look. I also used the Die-namics Trellis and Vine … I added pearls to the centres of each of the flowers. For the sentiment I used one of the tabs from the Die-namics LLD Accent It - Labels and Tabs using Premium Dye Ink Pad Wild Cherry.

I used Sweet Tooth, Black Licorice and Red Hot to create my card.

MFT LoveFest2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. I used the Die-namics Snow Drifts again to create the curve to the designer paper and also added another sentiment from the Doodle Garden Springtime Wishes stamp set.

Here are the MFT products that I used for my card today.



Stamps: Doodle Garden Springtime Wishes – MFT Stamps
Paper: Sweet Tooth (MFT); Black Licorice (MFT); Red Hot (MFT); DP – My Mind’s Eye
Die-namics: Snow Drifts; Fresh Cut Grass; LLD Accent It – Labels and Tabs; Trellis and Vine – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Licorice Ink (MFT); Pearls; Foam Tape; Copics