Friday, November 2, 2012

Holiday Greetings

Alota94 Blue&White wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time over on the Alota Rubber Stamps blog, this time round it is Susan Uncle’s turn to host the challenge. Susan has challenged us to a color challenge using the colors blue and white.

For my card this week I used Alota Rubber Stamps Robin. I know Robin’s aren’t really blue, but I used artistic licence which fits in with the challenge.

Alota94 Blue&White2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I added a sentiment also from Alota Rubber Stamps.

Do you want to play along???? you can use any stamps you want, although if you have Alota Rubber Stamps we would love to see them on your cards.

You have until the 15th November to complete this challenge, you can enter as many entries as you wish for a better chance of winning!!! You have a chance of winning some wonderful stamps if you card/project is selected randomly from all the entries received.

 

Stamps: Robin; Sentiments – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Blue; DP
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; MFT Die-namics Lead the Way; White Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Gorgeous!

Kathy Bradley said...

Frances,
Beautiful colors - I am such a blue person and I love the shades you used. The bird is lovely!

Joanne (jojot) said...

that bird looks fabbo in blue

Maryann said...

Perhaps you could call it a blue bird instead of a robin.I think this bird looks great in any colour