Saturday, September 15, 2012

It’s A Fall Twist!

C4C154 HighHopes wm

Hi everyone,
It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Andrea Murdoch is continuing bringing us some fun challenges for the month.

Being the third Saturday of the month it is time for another sponsored challenge. This time round our sponsor is High Hopes Rubber Stamps. If you haven’t checked out there stamps, hop on over and check them out as there are lots of fun stamps on this site.

Andrea’s challenge to us all this week is “Anything goes with a Fall Twist”.

C4C154 HighHopes2 wm

For my card this week I made another Free Standing Pop Up card, these are fun and easy to make.

I took the theme for this challenge a little differently …. focusing on the word ‘fall’. I used High Hopes Rubber Stamps ‘Juliette's Leap of Faith’ … I figured she is falling through the air, fortunately she has a parachute on so she won’t come to any harm hehe. I have also used ‘fall’ colors and Designer Papers so either way I am covered. I added the Jungle Leaf Corner along the bottom edge of the my card.

C4C154 HighHopes3 wm

Here is a view of my card closed up, so it can be sent through the mail.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Juliette’s Leap of Faith; Jungle Leaf Corner – High Hopes Rubber Stamps: Sentiment – Penny Black
Paper: White; Green; School Daze DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Scor-Pal; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax; Copic Airbrush; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Betty Wright said...

This is the coolest card design ever, Frances! Love your coloring and the finished look. Adorable!

Janice said...

This is just brilliant - love your take on FALL! Jx

Joanne (jojot) said...

absolutely precious