Sunday, June 10, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Stylish Xmas wm
Hi everyone,
Well I think I have made my first Christmas card for 2012 … fortunately Christmas is still a long way off LOL!
The stamps used here are from a Christmas set available from Stamp in Style, I just love that cute little reindeer. This is another of the card I made for this weekend’s Scrapbook & Papercrafts Expo & Convention which is being held here in Brisbane this weekend.
Stylish Xmas2 wm
This is another Flip It card using the Sizzix Flip It Circle Die.
Stylish Xmas3 wm
Stamps: Stamp In Style
Paper: White; Red; DP
Other: Black Ink; Red Ink; Red Twine; Button; Sizzix Flip It Circle Die; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax 1 & 2; Foam Tape; Copics
#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN Frances!!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

there you go 'flippin' at us again...fun holiday card Hoots