Friday, June 1, 2012

It’s A Sketch!

Alota84 Basketof Berries wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time over on the Alota Rubber Stamps blog, this time it is Birgit Edblom’s turn to host the challenge.

Birgit has given us a sketch to play with this week, now everyone knows I LOVE sketch challenges Smile

For my card this week I used Alota’s Bugs in Easter Basket. Ok  so I know Easter is well and truly over by now, but when I first selected this image I wasn’t thinking of those Eggs being Easter Eggs, but berries a bit like the other Alota image Bugs full of Blueberries which is what I made the eggs on my card … they are blueberries for today Smile.

IMG_1174

Do you want to play along???? you can use any stamps you want, although if you have Alota Rubber Stamps we would love to see them on your cards.

You have until the 15th June to complete this challenge, you can enter as many entries as you wish for a better chance of winning!!! You have a chance of winning some wonderful stamps if you card/project is selected randomly from all the entries received.

 

Stamps: Bugs in Easter Basket – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Purple; Fiddlesticks DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Corner Rounder; Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Pure darlingness!

Silli said...

hehe, this is so cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

STUNNING!~

Helene said...

Very cute! Thank you Frances for your wonderful card!

PJH said...

How Cute!! I love your work!

Joanne (jojot) said...

precious....great layout and colors