Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It’s Your Day!

PWC204 Flowers wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge over on the Paper Pretties Blog. This week our challenge is Flowers ….. either paper flowers, die cuts, embellishments or floral paper etc.

This week I used Paper Pretties Smile Monkey stamp set to create my card. There are flowers in the image itself and there are also flowers on my designer paper.

PWC204 Flowers2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, this time round I used Paper Pretties Cursive Greetings 2 stamp set for my sentiment.

How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC204.

Don’t forget to include a link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive a Paper Pretties Stamps set … see the Paper Pretties Blog for more details.

 

Stamps: Smile Monkey; Cursive Greetings 2 – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Brown; Sugar & Spice DP – Dovecraft
Other: Black Ink; Brown Ribbon; MFT Die-namics Oval Stax; MFT Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Pat Gasko said...

Your card brings a smile to my face. Great card.

Kristy Hansen said...

I love your layout for this card. I am writing it down and going to give a try. Such a cute card. ksh

Michelle said...

This card just made me smile...adorable!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super CUTE!!~

Michele Boyer said...

Hee, hee. That is one CUTE image! Love what you've done with him(her?). :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

so....were you working on Tosh' b'day card already, ....lol!!! How cute