Saturday, April 14, 2012

Birthday Elephant!

ElephantBday wm

Hi everyone,

It’s that time of the week again! Challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week Cindy Haffner is back with her second challenge for the month of April.

The challenge this week is nice and easy … Buttons! Just add buttons to your card/project.

For my card this week I used this cute elephant stamp I purchased last year from Stampendous! I seem to be collecting more elephant stamps the last few years as my sister likes collecting elephant things.

ElephantBday2 wm

As you can see I added the elephant again on the inside of my card along with a birthday greeting.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Elephant Accent – Stampendous; Wavy Birthday – Hero Arts
Paper: White; Black; Green; A Boy’s Life DP – Echo Park
Other: Black Ink; Buttons; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Jessica said...

adorable!!! love it! :)

Barbara said...

Too cute, Frances! Love those buttons across the bottom!

Silli said...

smile, such a sweet image, love your card Frances! Happy weekend!

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is just the sweetest