Monday, February 27, 2012

Hoo Hoo!

OwlBox wm

Hi everyone,

As most of you who follow my blog know, I love owls. These two owl boxes were made using the Albums, Bags &  Boxes 2 cartridge for the Sizzix Eclipse. As I purchased this machine recently of course I had to also get this cartridge so I could make a couple of these cute owl boxes, they are so much fun!

OwlBox2 wm

Here you can see how the head of the owl comes off so you can put things in and out of the box.

OwlBox4 wm

Here is a close up of one of the owl boxes.

OwlBox5 wm

With the head/lid off the box.

OwlBox3 wm

And finally one more photo of the other owl box … what fun!

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Marie said...

Oh wow-ee these are just gorgeous xxx

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh these are AWESOME Frances, I love them!!~

wendy said...

seriously how adorable are these owls!