Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Owl!

CCEE1138-Owl-wm

Hi all!

It’s challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This week our challenge hostess for September Cindy Haffner has another fun challenge for us all. This week we are to add a bird to our card.

Owls are birds! So of course guess what I put on mine hehe! It has been a while since I have created an owl card and I wanted to play with this Gorjuss – The Owl stamp set that I purchased way back in June but hadn’t gotten around to using.

CCEE1138-Owl2-wm

On the inside of my card I added a sentiment from Kaszazz and the owl from the Gorjuss set that I used on the front of my card.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Gorjuss The Owl – Personal Impressions; Older & Wiser – Kaszazz
Paper: White; Black; Red; A Happy Heart DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Antique Linen Distress Ink; MFT Die-namic Notebook Edge; MFT Die-namics Prima Donna Petals; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Frances!!~

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Now how appropriate is that little owl Frances!! Too cute!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fun owl image.....precious and sweet.....and I KNEW that YOU would use owls

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute and I love how you did the inside of the card, as well.