Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Birthday!

MFTWSC38-Amazing-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week we are up to sketch #38 which I am sure you will love. I did change the shape from a rectangle to a square card.

GetSketchy_DesignTeamblinkie

I decided to use the Die-namics First Class Friend and Stamp Set to create a birthday card this week. I am  really loving this Die-namic and stamp set. I addition to the First Class Friend Die-namic I also used the Die-namics Stacking Stars which I used in the top left hand corner of my card.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Stacking Stars Die-namics

MFTWSC38-Amazing2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, again using the die and stamps from the Die-namics First Class Friend and Stamp Set.

MFTWSCSketch38

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC38. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: First Class Friend – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Life of the Party DP – Basic Grey
Die-namics: First Class Friend; Stacking Stars – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Antique Linen Distress Ink; Blue Ink; Red Ink; Sewing Machine; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!~

Silli said...

so very pretty Frances!

Merilee Lane said...

So cute and fun! I really love this stamp!

Thanks for sharing!
Merilee
merileelane.blogspot.com

Joanne (jojot) said...

how cute is this postage creation