Friday, September 9, 2011

107 Days until …. Santa!

SU-Countdown-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing with you all a fun project I did a couple of weeks ago with a group of friends that get together each month. This month my friend Trish created this cute little advent calendar which we all got to make Smile

I don’t want to scare you hehe … but as of today it is 107 days until Santa comes! No I am not already counting down the days, I had to Google that information … and it is correct give or take a day allowing for different time zones.

SU-Countdown2-wm

This cute Advent Calendar was created using contents from a SU kits and a few punches. Santa was made using various punches and the Tags Til Christmas stamp set for his Santa suit. Can’t wait till it gets a little closer so I can put this out to display!

The box beside the calendar holds all the different numbers from 1 to 25 to use with the calendar.

SU-Countdown3-wm

Here is a close up of the box.

SU-Countdown4-wm

And finally one last photo showing the box open and a few of the numbers that we created for the calendar. Thanks Trish for a fun project Smile

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

adorable, Hoots....great design...unique

Michele Boyer said...

Super cute, Frances!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this looks so FUN!!~

Vicki G said...

That is adorable!

Tammy E. said...

Is this adorable or what! Too, too cute.

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable! And OH NO that is TOO SOON. LOL

Jessie/knightrone said...

I'm with Jodi...TOO SOON!!