Wednesday, June 8, 2011

You’re My Little Firecracker!

MFTWSC23 Firecracker2 wm

Hi everyone!

I am back again today with another MFT card to share with you. It’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS.

For my card today I used MFT Stamps new PI My Little Firecracker stamp set. This is another adorable PI set! She reminded me of the 4th of July so I went with a red, white and blue theme. I paper pieced her dress using the same DP that I used for the base of the card.

I used two Die-namics dies on the front of my card. Along the bottom of my card is the Die-namics Simply Scallops Medium and the pointed star strip was created using one of the ribbons using the Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon.

MFT_SimplyScallopsMedium_PreviewGraphic

MFTWSC23 Firecracker wm

Here is the inside of my card, this time round I used the Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon die and the star from the First Place Award stamp set. The sentiment is from the PI My Little Firecracker stamp set.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Stamps: PI My Little Firecracker; First Place Award Ribbon – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Blue; Lime Twist DP – My Mind’s Eye
Die-namics: Simply Scallops Medium; First Place Award Ribbon – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Sewing Machine; Red Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

9 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

the are so cute! Love your paper peircing on the firecracker p.i. and the badge is so great.

Cindy Haffner said...

FAB card FAB paper Frances!!~

Gabby said...

Darling paper piecing and coloring! The dp looks great, too. Very nice card w/this layout! :)

jeanne girl said...

She is adorable and the paper piecing on her dress is so cute!!

Kelley said...

Cute card, Frances! Love the paper piecing and colors.

Danni said...

Cute and fun!

Evette K. said...

Really love this card. How much cuter could she be?? And I really liked your use of the color and dies. Great job.

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab paper piecing

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO cute! I love how you did the inside...so FUN!!