Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Up, Up and Away!

PWC152 Up wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge over on the Paper Pretties Blog. This week being the first Wednesday of the month, it is my turn to supply the sketch for our Pretties sketch challenge.

For my card I used Celebrate Sophia, I thought it would be fun to stamp Sophia into each of the little rectangles so that it appears that she is flying away holding that balloon hehe!

PWC152 Up2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used one of the sentiments that is included in the set.

PwC152

Want to play along with us:

How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC152.

Don’t forget to include a link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive a Paper Pretties Stamps set … see the Paper Pretties Blog for more details.

 

Stamps: Celebrate Sophia – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Pink; Dark Pink; DP
Other: Black Ink; Rectangle Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

10 comments:

Silli said...

wow, love the sketch...great idea Frances...HUGS

Dawn Easton said...

Sophia is sweet! I need to pull out my old PP stamps from my dt days. Great sketch!

Heather said...

Fabulous! I love what you did with this sketch! Love the pink too...such a fun, girly card!

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT!!!~

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! What an awesome idea! So creative and pretty! Lovely card, Frances :)

Kristine Reynolds said...

This is so incredibly creative Frances! Love it!

Kristine Reynolds said...

This is so incredibly creative Frances! Love it!

Chris said...

I love the idea behind your stamping, wouldn't it be fun to fly away like that.
I also love the pink, it's so sweet.
thanks for another great sketch.

Joanne (jojot) said...

truly outstanding, Hoots

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

What a cute idea and terrific sketch! Darling card, Frances!