Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Enjoy The Ride ….Who’s That Girl! Hop!

MFT EnjoyRide wm

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. It time to join the MFT Stamps Design Team for another MFT "Who's That Girl Hop!" to celebrate the release of this month’s MFT VIP Kit.

The hop started at Kim's blog so if you didn’t start from there you may want to head over there now so that you can start at the beginning of the hop. You don't want to miss anything and believe me there is lots to see!

Today only VIP customers have the opportunity of purchasing the WTG set "Enjoy The Ride" TWO WEEKS EARLY!!!!!!!!!! There will only be 50 VIP collections available and then the set will be unavailable until the full release on June 7th at 10:00 PM EST.

JUNE2011VIPCollection

Who's that Girl - Enjoy the Ride VIP Collection $32.90

  • Who's that Girl - Enjoy the Ride stamp set
  • Enjoy the Ride Sentiments mini (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
  • Simply Scallops Large Die-namics Die
  • Lily Bee Design Happily Lost 6 X 6 patterned paper pad

à la modes:

  • I Need Some Face Time
  • I Treasure Our Friendship

For my card I used three MFT Die-namics on the front of my card. First up I used the Die-namics Small Scallop Border die to divide my two designer papers. The flowers were created using the Die-namics Rolled Daisy die using polka dot designer paper for a different look. The sentiment is stamped onto a tag created using the Die-namics Notched Tag Die & Stamp Set

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

SmallScallopBorder

MFT EnjoyRide2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, the sentiment is from the Enjoy the Ride Sentiments mini which is only available if you purchase the VIP kit now! I again used the Die-namics Small Scallop Border diagonally across my card. The sentiment is stamped onto the Die-namics Well Worn Greetings Die

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Well now it is time to say goodbye to me and hop on over to the amazingly talented Wendy Bond’s blog, I am sure she has a sweet surprise waiting for you.

Enjoy the rest of the hop and thanks for dropping by!

Stamps: WTG Enjoy The Ride; Enjoy the Ride Sentiments mini – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Red; Blossom DP – Jillibean
Die-namics; Small Scallop Border; Rolled Daisy Die; Notched Tags Die; Well Worn Label Die – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Sewing Machine; Black Candy Dots; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

17 comments:

Megan said...

We had the same paper on the brain! GMTA! I like the angle of paper. Pretty!

Alli Miles said...

cute paper!!! Love the layout too.

Queen Mary said...

Frances, you kill me! You actually had bicycle paper lying around??? I love it!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so cute, I love it

Eva said...

Holly cow Frances, this is so GORGEOUS!!!! I adore the papers you used and the layout of your card with the pretty flowers!

jeanne girl said...

Awesome use of the paper for this card!!!! :)

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic, Frances! LOVE the layout and fun papers!!!

Rachel G said...

Cute! Love the dottie daisies and the cute little tag. Waiting on those to come in the mail...

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS...really!!! I mean OMG!

Jody Morrow said...

Very pretty, Frances! Love your rolled daisies.

Jackie Pedro said...

Great layout! So pretty, Frances!

Cindy Haffner said...

Frances you always ROCK these headless gals!!~

Inge Groot said...

*EEK* I love love the matching designpaper!!! Great card Frances:-D

Lisa H. said...

fabulous, Frances! looove it!

g said...

oooo Frances i LOVE this! those little scallops are adorable & your design is fantastic!

Melody said...

Great card!! Love the layout and the touch of black!

Joanne (jojot) said...

how fun...and that dp....wow