Friday, April 8, 2011

Love!

MFT-LoveStarCard-wm

Hi all,

I have another Triangle Star card to share with you all today. This time round I used MFT Stamps Inspired By – Love stamp set.

MFT-LoveStarCard2-wm

Here is a side on photo of my card.

MFT-LoveStarCard3-wm

And finally when the card is fully opened up. The sentiment on the inside of my card is layered using the MFT Stamps Layered Labels Die.

I have had a number of inquires for the instructions for this card. The site I found it at was in Norwegian, and while there is a translation available I know it can be hard for some of you to work it out so I have included instructions below.

Triangle Star Card Tutorial

 

layered label Die-namicsSMALL

Stamps: Inspired By Love – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Stella Rose DP – My Minds Eye
Other: Brown Ink; Pink Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Layered Labels Die-namics; Pearls; Foam Tape

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Silli said...

FABULOUS Frances...What a wonderful idea!!!

Sandie C said...

Fantastic card and fold. Thanks heaps for the great tutorial.

Joanne (jojot) said...

how fab is this, you template queen

Jessie/knightrone said...

Oh wow, this is fantastic!! Love it!!

Julie said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous directions!

Julie said...

great tutorial - even I can't mess this one up!

Thanks! xx

Libby Dyson said...

I just found this on Pinterest - it's gorgeous and thanks so much for sharing the tutorial :)

Carole said...

Wow, so pleased to find your blog and this fab card and tutorial! I have spent the day working out a cut file for the Silhouette if you'd like a copy, let me know. C x