Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tea & Love!

TCP-SquashCard-wm

Hi everyone,

A few week’s ago I made a Squash card for a challenge. It was a fun card to make and a few people liked it enough to also want to make one, so when I needed to come up with an idea for a card for a shoebox swap I went to on Thursday I decided to make another one of those cards. This is what I came up with.

TCP-SquashCard3-wm

Here is another photo of my card as it is starting to be opened up.

TCP-SquashCard4-wm

Here is a better look at my card you can see both the inside and the outside …  and how the folds create the card.

Stamps: Ship Happens – The Cat’s Pajamas
Paper: White; Black; DP
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Oval Nestabilities; Oval Punches; MFT Die-namics Mini Rolled Rose Die; Bird Punch; Copics

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

how fun is this one...looks like they are having fun

Silli said...

OMG Frances, this is fabulous, what a great idea, love the sweet image too...HUGS and happy sunday!

Karen Motz said...

Wow! That's one FAB shoebox swap card!!! I love the quilted look of the background paper!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh how cool is this!!!!

Maryann said...

Thanks for making an extra shoebox for me. I had great fun making it.