Sunday, February 20, 2011

Rebus – Songs From The 60’s!

Rebus-60sSongs

Hi all,

It’s that time of the month when I do my rebus swap with a couple of friends of mine. This month our theme is “Songs from the 60’s”, this is probably my favorite era when it comes to music.

If you would like to solve it, why not post a comment to this blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

How did you go working out the solutions for my January Rebus which was “N Words” Rebus …. here are the correct answers for you to check how you did.

  • Numbers
  • Narrow
  • Nearby
  • Noon
  • Nottingham
  • Nun
  • Newcomer
  • Needles
  • Nice
  • Nightingale

How did you go?????

You can find all my past rebus cards here.

1 comment:

g said...

ooo these are so fun- i love when you share them! here's my family's best guesses:
i saw her standing there
when a man loves a woman
ringo
i got you babe
light my fire

hope you're having a great weekend! {{BIG HUGS}}