Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Birthday Girl!

PWC137-BirthdayGirl-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge over on the Paper Pretties Blog. This week our challenge is to include Paper Piecing on our cards.

For my card I used Giving Thanks Sophia …. isn’t she just adorable!!!!!!! As you can see I paper pieced her dress. I also added sewing to all my layers of this card.

PWC137-BirthdayGirl2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. The sentiment used here and also on the front of my card are both from the Surprise Sophia stamp set.

Want to play along with us:

How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC137.

Don’t forget to include a link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive a Paper Pretties Stamps set … see the Paper Pretties Blog for more details. 

 

Stamps: Giving Thanks Sophia; Surprise Sophia – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Blue/Green; Togetherness DP – Cosmo Cricket
Other: Black Ink; Sewing Machine; Red Ribbon; Button; Twine; Oval Punches; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

11 comments:

Cj said...

What a cute card I love it.xxx

Donna said...

Stunning card, the dp is adorable. Donna x

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh what SWEETNESS!

artish said...

gorgeous! i love that the interior scallop border so resembles the pretty bow on the front. awesome touch adding the button!

Mephisto said...

Hi Dear,
thats a very sweet card.
Lovely sweet girl!

Hugs
Domi

Heather said...

Frances, this is GORGEOUS! I love the designer paper you used! Wonderful card!

Silli said...

Such a pretty image!

Virgo5 said...

Beautiful! What a fun dress to paper piece!

Joanne (jojot) said...

precious

Delia said...

Love the colors and I love your paper piecing. Beautiful card!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I still love her!! Too cute!!