Monday, October 25, 2010

Patches!

PP-Patches2-wm

Hi everyone,

Paper Pretties Monday Whatnots ... What's not to love!

Yes it is that time of the week again …. Monday!!!!! Which means that Paper Pretties are releasing 2 more digi stamps from the ARTish! line.

For my project today I am using one of the new digi’s being released today … this cute little guy is called Patches!

Last Friday a friend gave me some fun Halloween candy she purchased recently while on a trip to the USA. She knew that I am always looking for fun Halloween candy to use with the projects I made. Thanks Helen!!! So of course I just had to create another treat container for the candy.  Aren’t those candy pumpkins just super cute hehe and chocolate Candy corns … well! This all might be common place for your guys living in the USA but for little old me living down here in Australia it is exciting LOL!

PP-Patches-wm

Here is another view of my bag I created for my candy. You can find the Patches Digital Stamps and the other Paper Pretties Digi Stamps here.

Stamps: Patches Digi Stamp – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Orange; DP
Other: Black Ink; Pumpkin Nestabilities; Brad; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE Frances!!

Paper Pretties said...

Frances, this is perfect! I love it!

Delia said...

Adorable bag, I am so glad you got your hands on some halloween candy. It's just a lot of sugar. Love this adorable image and I love how you colored it!!

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable bag...and patches looks perfect. Did you freehand cut that orange pumpkin??? WOW!!! Enjoy your candy corn...my daughter LOVES it!!

Silli said...

Wonderful Frances, what a great idea!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So totally cute!!

Chris said...

geez, we've been taking candy corn for granted. never realized you don't have it in Oz. We're on our third bag of the season. I love the chocolate ones.

Angelina said...

Now that surprised me as i really never had an outlook on the subject like that. iPhone Developers