Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Merry Christmas Train!

WoJ-ChristmasTrain-wm

Hi everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!! Wow it is only 2 months to go till Christmas arrives … doesn’t the year just fly by!

I am still busy working on getting my Christmas cards all done and here is one I created recently using a stamp set from Whiff Of Joy. Having a train lover in the family it is hard to resist when I see anything train related and this one was no different.

WoJ-ChristmasTrain2-wm

Here is the inside of my card … I just love this sentiment!

Stamps: Christmas Train – Whiff Of Joy; Sentiment – Do Crafts
Paper: White; Black; Red; Mitten Weather DP – Cosmo Cricket
Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; MFT Die-namics Open Scallop Die; Black Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW Frances, this X-mas card is toooo cute!!! I can't hardly believe it is only 2 months till Christmans...help!!! Hugs ~S~

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!!!!!

Leanne said...

Just found you through Pink Paper Paradise. You have an awesome blog. The panty template is hilarious.Hope to make it someday.

scrapn_momof2 said...

Super cute Christmas card Frances!!