Monday, September 20, 2010

Moosechief!

Riley-Moosechief-wm

Hi everyone,

Today starts the beginning of the sneak peeks of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday 22nd July.

For my card today I used the new Indian Riley … isn’t he a cutie. I decided to create a pyramid card …. some also call it a tepee card. You can find a tutorial I created on how to make these here.

Riley-Moosechief2-wm

Here is a another view of my card so you can see the left side of the card. As you can see I used two different colors card to create my pyramid … orange & black.

The “Moosechief” is part of a sentiment from the Riley Sayings 1 stamp set … I just stamped this part of the sentiment and punched it out … it is perfect for this image, don’t you think!

Riley-Moosechief3-wm

And another view of my card…. there is a slit on the side to keep the card 3D. Just take the edge of the card out of the slit and the card will fold flat for posting.

I also used rhinestones on the Indians outfit and also the corners of the triangle.

The rest of the Riley and Company Design Team will also be sharing their cards they have created with you this week, so don’t forget to check them out too.

I will be back again tomorrow with another sneak peek to share with you all. Don’t forget the Riley & Company Blog hop which will be held on Thursday 23rd September starting at 10 PM EST.

Stamps: Indian Riley; Moose Sayings 1 – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Black; Orange; DP
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Word Window Punch; Rhinestones; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh Frances Riley is PERFECT!!!

Cathy said...

Frances, this is so perfect, love your Chief Riley TeePee.

Silli said...

Love, love, love the cute image Frances... Wonderful idea... HUGS

Wendalyn said...

This is so adorable I just love them Rileys

Virgo5 said...

Wow Frances! Perfect card design for Indian Riley!

Shawnee Stamper said...

This is WOW! I never thought of using Moosechief. You know Riley HQ is in Kansas City and... there is the KC Chiefs football team. This so fits!

LOVE IT!

Laurie Gibson said...

Too cute! I love the teepee card!

JessicaK said...

Great shaped card and would also be great for a table topper too.