Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Miss You Latte!

MFT-Latte-wm Hi all,

I am back today with another MFTeaser of the new  à la mode stamps which are to be released by MFT Stamps this tonight. Today the MFT Design Team are featuring the à la mode Miss You Latte set.

I used Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch challenge (MTSC92) to create my card for today. The border under strip that goes across the card was created using the Notebook Die-namics die … this is the edge that is created from what is left after you get the notebook look. I love when you can get two different looks from the one die. I also used the Flower Trio Die-namics die to create the flower embellishment on the top of the oval.

notebookedgeSM FlowerAndLeafTrio

 MFT-Latte2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I used one of the sentiments from the Miss You Latte à la mode set, which was stamped onto the Framed Greetings Die-namics die.

FramedGreetingsDie

Check out Kim’s blog any time after 11AM EST to get the list of which Design Team members are also featuring these sets on their blogs today.

Join us later tonight 21st September at 10 PM EST for our WTG VIP Blog Hop which will start on Kim's blog

Stamps: Miss You Latte à la mode – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Blue; Rust; Pyrus DP – Basic Grey
Die-namics: Notebook Edge Die; Flower Trio Die; Framed Greetings Die
Paper: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Word Window Punch; Button; Divine Twine; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

17 comments:

Silli said...

Wonderful Frances, love the cute image and the fabby papers...HUGS and happy day...

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Frances!!

Pam Varnell said...

Oh Frances I love this. That image is adorable. Great take with Mercy's sketch too.

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Frances.

Barbara said...

So CUTE! Love that paper, Frances!

JessicaK said...

Gorgeous rich colors for this latte card. mmmm.

Melody said...

Just love the papers and colors with the stamp! Love how you used the notebook die.

Amanda said...

I Love your colors!! I'm still in love with your Notebook Die-namic "negative" edge!! Love it :)

Lisa F said...

Love how you used the negative edge! Cute card

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Frances!!! SUPER cute!

Joanne (jojot) said...

cute...fab dps

Jana Weaver said...

Oh my gosh - I was resisting this new line of Kim's until this stamp! Guess I'm gonna have to break down now! Thanks so much...NOT! ;-)

g said...

oooo Frances- it's like my favorite pumpkin spice latte- such gorgeous colors! love it!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love it!

Lisa H. said...

super cute, inside and out.

Kerry Johnson said...

This is so pretty! Love those papers!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome papers!! Love this!!