Friday, July 2, 2010

Red, White & Blue!

High-Hopes-RWB-wm

Hi all,

It’s me again hehe! Amy of Paper Romance asked me to be Guest Designer for the month of July …. yahoooo!

Each Thursday the Rubber Romance Design Team have a challenged posted to the Paper Romance Blog and this week the challenge is to create a card using the colors red, white and blue!

I used this cute image from High Hopes Rubber Stamps called “Little Missy” for my card. I paper pieced her dressed using the same designer paper that I used for the base of my card.

Stamps: Little Missy – High Hopes Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Blue; DP
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Retro Circles Embossing Folder; Blue Grosgrain Ribbon; Red Button; MS Optic Dot Border Punch; Oval Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Danni said...

How cute! and congrats on the guest DT!

Tracey said...

Congrats on being chosen as Guest DT Frances! This card is so pretty!!

Angelwood said...

Gorgeous card, Frances! Beautifully colored too! hugs, Angela

Cindy Haffner said...

She is DARLING Frances.

Silke Ledlow said...

CONGRATS on your Guest Designer spot!!! Your card is super cute Frances!!! Love the colors you used and the little girl image is just darlin'!!! Hugs ~S~

Lori said...

Another cutie!!! I really MUST try paper piecing... you make it look so easy lol! Really beautiful work!
Love and hugs ~
Lori

Joanne (jojot) said...

such sweetness...love that punch.....haven't acquired that one YET

Andrea Murdock said...

welcome to our team Frances, I have admired your work for a few years now and I am so excited to be working with you! Super sweet card and I love your colouring on your image xoxo