Saturday, July 24, 2010

My New Hat!

C4C47-Girl-wm

Hi all!

It’s Saturday which means it is time for another challenge with the “crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog!

Jessica Rone our challenge hostess for July has given us an inspiration challenge. The inspiration piece was a picture of a bedroom scene which I have included below.

Well as soon as I saw the inspiration piece I was drawn to the polka dot bedspread and curtains and I knew exactly what designer paper I was using as I have had this paper for ages and hadn’t gotten round to using it … thanks Jessica for making me finally cut into it hehe. I also picked up the solid pink part of the bed head which I used for the base of my card and also by coloring in my image all pink, which by the way is from Lili of the Valley, a stamp company in the UK which has just delightful stamps.

C4C47 Inspiration 

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: New Hat – Lili Of The Valley
Paper: White; Pink; Dark Pink; DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; MS Modern Label Border Punch; Sizzix Embossing Folder; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Pink Button; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

15 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

Hoots...this has to be one of the most darling images....so sweet...and love it with the polka dots....fab work, as always

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Frances!

Silli said...

Such a sweet image Frances, love the little girl... HUGS

Jamey said...

What a cute image! And I like your interpretation for the challenge

Angelwood said...

She is a doll! Awesome design! You have found the perfect paper to match this weeks inspiration! hugs, Angela

Anne Tussing said...

So sweet!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Well now how perfect if that paper...this is fab, Frances!!

Lynda Benden said...

Oh my gosh Frances, this is just darling! Your polka dot paper is just perfect!

Silke Ledlow said...

Frances, you totally nailed this IC challenge!!! The DP is so perfect and I love your girly girl card...simply FABULOUS!!! Hugs ~S~

Heather said...

OMG...this is perfect! That image is absoluely adorable! Great card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

How PERFECT is that paper??!! I love it!!

Davi said...

I LOVE that sweet image and how you showed her off!! You couldnt have picked a more perfect paper.:)

g said...

cute cute!! your dp perfectly matches that one bedspread- too fun!! i'm sure in a few years my daughter will LOVE a room like this!

Barbara said...

Oh, so sweet, Frances!!

Maria said...

Awwww, such a cute card, Frances! I especially love the image. ..she's a cutie for sure. Great choice of dp too! Love the colors!

Maria