Friday, July 2, 2010

It’s A Surprise Birthday Bash for Kim!

MFT-Birthday-wm

Hi all,

It’s is Kim’s (MFT Stamps) Birthday on July 5th, but with the long weekend and the MFT Teasers going on over the weekend we decided to celebrate it a few days early!

Happy Birthday Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

We are having a big surprise birthday bash in her honor.

I decided to use “Who's That Birthday Girl?” to create my card. I paper pieced the cake and also the skirt that the girl is wearing.

The border along the right edge of my card was created using MFT Die-namics Jumbo Scallop Die. The lace used at the bottom of my card is from MFT Stamps Crochet Ribbon Collection.

MFT-Birthday2-wm

Here is the inside of my card using two of the stamps included in the set and also the cake which is again paper pieced to match the cake on the front of my card.

Don't forget to drop by to Kim's blog and wish her a Happy Birthday. Here is a list of who else is participating in the Birthday Bash if you would like to check out their blogs:


Stamps: Who’s That Birthday Girl – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Green; DP – Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Long Oval Nestabilities; MFT Die-namics Jumbo Scallop Die; Crochet Ribbon; Black Button; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

28 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love this FRANCES!!

Kelli Hull said...

SUUUUPER CUTE Frances!!!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Frances, this is fabulous!

Chris said...

love your card, inside and out

Lori said...

This is such an adorable card. I love how you paper pieced it!!!
Love and hugs ~
Lori

g said...

gorgeous! love the fabulous design!!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

This is adorable! I love the soft colors and the design is fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing.

Kim said...

Very elegant and pretty Frances!!! Thanks for making my birthday so special!! Hugs!!

Cassie said...

Gorgeous card, Frances ;D

Kerry Johnson said...

So pretty Frances!! I love how elegant this is!!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS Frances!! LOVE the papers you used!!! FAB layout and texture too!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the pieced cake

Carolyn King said...

great card frances---lOVE the design!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, Frances!! I love the colors you used!

Alma de la Rosa said...

Love the use of textures on this card. So pretty.

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Beautiful, Frances -- lots of stylish details and texture!

Beate said...

Wonderful card, inside and out. I love the color combo and set you chose.
Hugs and smiles

Silli said...

Wonderful card dear Frances, I love the colors... HUGS

Julie said...

Just gorgeous Frances!

Lori Craig said...

Beautiful card, Frances! Love your paper piercing.

Michele Boyer said...

So VERY pretty, Frances! I love those papers!

Karen Motz said...

This is wonderful! Love the paper pieced cake!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful b-day card inside and out Frances!!! Kim is a lucky girl!!! Hugs ~S~

Sherrie said...

Love the colors you chose Frances....I especially loved the pieced cake on the inside!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fabulous! LOVE the colors!

Erin Smetak said...

This card is so pretty!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE this!! Too cute!!!

Christina Fischer said...

Gorgeous, Frances! Love the colors!