Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It’s A Snowy Snuggle!

PP111-Snowy-Snuggle-wm

Hi everyone,

It is that time of the week again when the Prettie girls get together for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge & Blog Hop. The blog hop starts at our new Paper Pretties Blog so if you didn’t start from there hop back now …. I will wait for you *smile*.

This week the hostess of our challenge is Jackie Rakoski, who challenged us to create a Christmas card using non-traditional Christmas Colors! I have had this snowflake paper since just after last Christmas so I figured now was as good a time as any to use it hehe! I love the combo of the teal & brown colors.

For my card I used the Paper Pretties Snowy Snuggles set and even though it is summer during Christmas time down here, I do still make a few winter themed cards which I can send to my friends up in the northern part of the world.

PP111-Snowy-Snuggle2-WM

Here is the inside of my card, I decided not to use the sentiments included in the set I used on the front of my card but this lovely Snowflakes Falling sentiment as it matched the theme of my card with all those snowflakes everywhere.

Want to play along with us

How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC111. Don’t forget to include link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive “You’re Maavelous Sophia” which is this week’s prize.

Paper Pretties Shop News:

Glitter Dots are finally in the store … we now have 18 colors! If you haven’t already heard ….. Paper Pretties is now under new management and based in the USA ... this means faster shipping, cheaper shipping and reliable service!!!!!!

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Paper Pretties Design team to see what they came up with for this challenge.

Now to continue on the hop you need to head on over to Jackie Rakoski's blog to see what she has created for this week’s challenge.

Stamps: Snowy Snuggles; Snowflakes Falling Sentiment – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Brown; Teal; DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; White Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Fleur de lis die; MS Snow Border Punch; Brown Brads; Glitter; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Wendalyn said...

Your card is so adorable...

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Kimberly S. said...

I LOVE this card!! It's just GORGEOUS!!! Thank you for sharing it!

Heather said...

Frances, this is GORGEOUS! I love it!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the touch of red with the snowflakes

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

This is gorgeous, Frances! I love the soft distressing that you did on the red. Beautiful!