Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Cup Of Good Wishes!

C4C42-Cup-Wishes-wm

Happy Saturday everyone!!!!!!

Saturday’s mean it is challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week our challenge hostess is Mercy Kerin, who has given us another fun challenge. Mercy challenge us to use paper flowers we have created on our cards.

For my card this week I used a stamp from Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps which is called “Gabrielle” and I also used the new designer paper out this month from Kaisercraft …. I always look forward to a new month so I can see what designer paper they have in stall for us each month. This little girl kind of reminds me of Alice In Wonderland (I know she isn’t really) and the keys and locks on the designer paper underneath her also reminded me of that story … I seem to remember a key and lock in there somewhere!

The layout used on my card is a SFYTT sketch from 5th June.

To create my flower I used my scallop circle punch and punched out 5 blue shapes, scrunched up all the scalloped circles and then added brown ink over the textured areas created when I scrunched up each circle. I then layered them all together and added a corduroy brad in the centre which I colored black.

C4C42-Cup-Wishes2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, the panel my sentiment is on … comes in the 6 x 6 designer paper book. The sentiments used on my card are both from Kraftin’ Kimmies Tea Sentiments.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Gabrielle; Kimmie’s Tea Sentiments – Kraftin’ Kimmies Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Blue; Le Chateau DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; MS Raindrop Border Punch; Scallop Circle Punch; Corduroy Button; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

10 comments:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Frances! Love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh SUPER SWEET!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

sweet AND fab dp (once again)

Unknown said...

great card!

Silli said...

Wonderful dear Frances...love the image muchly... Hugs and happy weekend!

Barbara said...

Adorable, Frances! Love your colors and that flower is fabulous!

Maria said...

Hey Frances!!! Wow such pretty colors on your card! Gabrielle is definitely a cutie especially with your beautiful coloring!! I love the trimming on your card and the flower too! I'm really into trimmings and flowers right now! I've got tons of them and I can't stop buying them! Thank you for having me on the team! I'm really honored!

Maria

Lynda Benden said...

Too cute Frances! LOVE the cool border and the colors you chose are GORGEOUS!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

This is just so much fun, Frances...and I just love the inside too!!! FABULOUS!!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card frances-love your paper flower 7 great dp