Saturday, May 22, 2010

Riley and Company Blog Candy Winners!

Hi everyone,

I am so glad you all loved the new Riley in Oz Stamps yesterday in our Riley and Company Blog Hop. I have now selected the winners.

drumroll1

The winner of the sentiments is ……………..

Kathy H said...

FUN and awesome!!!

The winner of the Riley stamp is ……….

Sally said...

I love Wizard of Oz. It brings back childhood memories watching Oz over and over again. All of these new stamps are so cute! I have to get them all. Thank u for the blog hop and sharing your designs with the new stamps.

Please contact me with your postal details so Tanya can send you your stamps. You can find the email link on my side bar. Sally you also need to let me know which of the new Riley in Oz stamps you would like …. Dorothy, Tinman, Scarecrow, Lion, Good Witch or Bad Witch. It doesn’t include the Yellow Brick Road Stamp.

aa-owl-signature