Sunday, May 2, 2010

MFTeaser Day 2

MFT-RAWR-wm

Hi everybody,

It’s day 2 of the MFTeasers, in preparation of the release of the new stamp sets which are all due to be released by MFT Stamps this coming Wednesday 5th May.

Today the Design Team are featuring two of the new stamp sets that will be released: “Fred Bear has a Butterfly” and “Loveosaurus” which is a brand new character.

As you have probably guessed I used “Loveosaurus” to create my card today … I am just loving this stamp set. What little boy doesn’t like dinosaurs!!!!!!

MFT-RAWR2-wm

Here is the inside of my card using two of the sentiments included in the set. The “Happy Birthday” is a separate sentiment, but I decided to combine them for my card.

dienamicslogoSMALL

Before you go .... don't forget this month's MFT Stamps Guest Designer Challenge. This month the challenge is a Fabric and Felt theme. Challenge entries will be due Tuesday, May 4th, by 10 pm EST. To be considered, upload to SCS using keyword: MFTGUESTDT0510. The winner will be announced in the release party thread on May 5th by 8:45 p.m. EST.

Want to see even more MFTeasers using the two sets that the Design Team are featuring today, then hop on over to Kim’s (MFT Lady) blog to see the list of which design team members will be featuring a card/project on their blog today. Kim will have the list posted to her blog at 11am EST. 

Stamps: Loveosaurus – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Pale Green; Olive; Blue; DP
Other: Black Ink; EK Success Dinosaur Border Punch; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Blue Grosgrain Ribbon; Olive Button; Rectangle Nestabilities; Oval Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

16 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Frances, another fabulous teasers!!

Shawne said...

Perfect, that is so cute!

Imke said...

Francis, this is so cool ! The borderpunch and the embossed paper looks so fantastic.

Barbara said...

OMG!!! Look at that border!!! And I love the textured layer. Adorable Lovosaurus, Frances!

pink lady said...

That is fab - I love the border it looks so cute x

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Oh my Gosh this is TOO cute! Love the green & blue and that dino punch edge is too sweet for words. Super sweet texture on this too. Gorgeous!

Melody said...

Love the colors and the texture!

Michele Kovack said...

This is adorable!! Love the dinosaur border punch!

Tracey said...

Just adorable!

Amy Sheffer said...

Ooooo, LOVE this, Frances! Perfect papers, border, dry embossing - everything!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Way cute Hoots!! I love the colors and that way cool dino border!!

Chris said...

Holy Cow! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card, it is totally gorgeous. Can I say I LOVE THIS CARD. The stamp is my favorite this month, and combined with that punch it is just fabulous.
and by the way, I LOVE IT!!!!

Tammy E. said...

This little fella is so darn cute! Adorable card.

Silli said...

So funny...LOve the image!

Jessie/knightrone said...

HOLY MOLY!!! I have to find that border punch!! Too fun!!

Michele Boyer said...

W-O-W! This is TOTALLY adorable! The embossed panel and that border punch are PERFECT!