Monday, March 1, 2010

You’ve Got Mail!

MFT-Got-Mail-wm

Hi everyone,

I have two more MFTeasers to share with you all today in readiness of the MFT Stamps new release to be held this coming Wednesday 3rd March.

Today the MFT Design team are featuring the “Pure Innocence” range, there will actually be five Pure Innocence stamps sets that will be released this week!

For my first card I used the “Happy Mail” set. I paper pieced the girls dress using designer paper.

MFT-Got-Mail2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I stamped just the mail box from the main image and added the sentiment on the left side of the card.

MFT-DogGone-Cute2-wm 

For my second card I used the “Boy & His Dog – Dog Gone Cute” set … the name of the set says it all, cause this set is dog-gone cute!!!!!

I used Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch challenge (MTSC62) for the layout of my card.

MFT-DogGone-Cute-wm

And here is the inside of my “Dog-Gone Cute” card, using one of the sentiments from the set.

Would you like to see more of the new Pure Innocence sets. Then hop on over to Kim’s (MFT Lady) blog to see the list of which design team members will be featuring a card/project on their blog today. Kim will have the list posted to her blog at 11am EST.

I will be back tomorrow with more MFTeaser’s to share with you all!

 

Stamps: Happy Mail; Dog-Gone Cute – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Green; Rust; Black; Origin DP – Basic Grey; Devonshire DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Scallop Trim Border Punch; Oval Punch; Circle Nestabilities; Grosgrain Ribbon; Buttons; Green Candy Dots; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

25 comments:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Oh! These are absolutely darling!!

Jana Weaver said...

great cards Frances...LOVE that cute little guy - a baldy just like my little guy!! :-)

scrapn_momof2 said...

Very cute cards! The little boy and his puppy is precious!

Mrs Wonka said...

Great cards!

Z x

Cindy Haffner said...

These are SWEET!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling cards!!

Barbara said...

Just adorable, Frances!!! Love her little dress and your popped-up little boy!

Megan said...

Adorable. Both samples are great--love your punches!

Julie Dinn said...

Gorgeous cards Frances! I love the mail box you added to the inside of the card! It's the perfect finishing touch!

Sherrie said...

Sweet Frances! Love them both! I especially love the paper piecing on your happy mail girl!

Kim said...

Precious Frances!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Both are just super adorable Frances!!

Mary J said...

Lovely Frances!!!

Melody said...

Darling! I love the new PI's!!

Sissy Faulkner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sissy Faulkner said...

Loved what you did with the stamps. The cards are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wholy cuteness! I can't wait to get these in the mail!

g said...

cute cute!! i can't wait! love your cards!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Ack!!! These are fantatic Frances!!

Billie A said...

great stamps and images I cant wait for them to come out. great what you did to present them.

Kelli Hull said...

both of these are SO SO CUTE!!!! Just LOVE THEM!!!!!

Chris said...

both cards are adorable. I am totally enthralled with PI

Michele Boyer said...

Adorable! The finished insides are just as sweet as the outsides!

Jody Morrow said...

Both cards are ADORABLE. Love them!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Both are SO CUTE!!!!