Friday, March 26, 2010

Welcome To The World!

PP-Lamby2-wm

Hi everyone,

Welcome to our Prettie Peeks for Paper Pretties April Release! The new stamp sets and digital stamps will be available to purchase on Monday 1st April. Check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs this week for more sneak peeks.

My card today uses one of the four new digital stamps that Paper Pretties will be releasing. This one is called “Lamb Toy” … and I am sure most of you aren’t surprised that I selected this cute little image to create my card. Yes I am still enjoying creating baby cards hehe … I almost created a pink card, because I also found some cute pink lamb designer paper …. but I just had to make it blue *smile*, luckily I also found some cute blue lamb designer paper as well.

I am having fun playing with the tent cards, so I decided I would create another for this baby card, this time round I used my labels#11 for the image panel and frame around the opening of my card.

PP-Lamby-wm

The sentiment used on this card is from another of Paper Pretties stamps which is also lamb related as it turns out … it is from the “Happy Birth Day Lamb” 

If you want to see more Prettie Peeks today, head on over to Jane Matsumoto & Julie Masse blogs as they will both be posting something also.

Stamps: Lamb Toy; Happy Birth Day Lamb – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Blue – Baby Stack DP – DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Labels 11 Nestabilities; Word Window Punch; Blue Brads; Blue Gingham Ribbon; Yellow Button; Copics

aa-owl-signature

16 comments:

Shawne said...

Very soft and sweet, I love this type of card!

Michelle B said...

Such a sweet card! I love the soft blue...

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

What a sweet baby card, Frances! I love that label nesties that you used and the ribbon treatment with the button in the center. Very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

such a sweet image and card! I love it
elma

Courtney said...

Such a sweet card!

Silke Ledlow said...

PRECIOUS and so BEAUTFIUL!!! Love this sweet baby card!!! Hgus ~S~

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Frances!! This is too cute!! Love the little window!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very SWEET Frances.

jjcreations said...

Ahhhh, this is so soft and sweet. Fantastic card.

Imke said...

It´s so sweet ! I like the DP it fits fantastic.

reeree62 said...

Wow, Frances, this is gorgeous!

Silli said...

So cute Frances!!!

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable card Frances - that paper is perfect!!

Lissa said...

I love this card!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Frances, this is darling!

Christie Ortman said...

this is stunning Frances!!! wowsa!