Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah!

Alota-Gotcha-Bug-wm Hi everyone,

No that isn’t me pulling faces at you LOL … that is the cute little bug! It’s that time again … what time??? Challenge time, over on the Alota Rubber Stamps blog. Our challenge hostess this week is Marie Carlsson.

Marie challenged us to create a humorous card. Now I guess humor is different to everyone, but I thought this “Gotcha Bug” from Alota Rubber Stamps was funny so I decided to use that. It is been a while since I have pulled him out to play. I wanted a sentiment to go with him so I created that on my computer.

The layout of my card is one I found on Friday Sketchers blog a few weeks ago.

Want to play along???? you can use any stamps you want, although if you have Alota Rubber Stamps we would love to see them on your cards.

You have until the 31st March (11.59 pm US Pacific time) to complete this challenge, you can enter as many entries as you wish for a better chance of winning!!! You have a chance of winning some wonderful stamps if you card/project is selected randomly from all the entries received.

Stamps: Gotcha Bug – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Orange; DP
Other: Black Ink; Circle Cutter; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Oval Punches; Orange Grosgrain Ribbon; Pink Button; Orange Candy Dots; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

America said...

heheh, how stinkin CUTE!!!!!!!!!! Love this! You always create such adorable cards!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee to FUN!

Danni said...

LOL~ what a great, fun card!

Unknown said...

OMG, I LOVE this!!!

Annette said...

Great fun card sandra x

Sheri Gilson said...

OMG...this is too cute!! He is adorable!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what fun this is in sentiment and image....hehehehehehe

Sue from Oregon said...

oh goodness this is so cute and funny!