Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Let Me Explain …..

Totally-explain-wm

Hi everyone,

Totally Stampalicious have a sketch challenge this week, and of course since I love sketch challenges and also love my Totally Stampalicious stamps, I decided to play along :)

I decided to play with my “Willameana” set which I haven’t played with since Christmas. I know this is a Christmas themed stamp because she has the letter to Santa behind her back, but with a little playing this can be use for any time of year.

I also got to play with one of my new Martha Stewart punches I got on the weekend when I attended my favorite Scrapbook Stores “Silly Sunday” Day …. they only open the one day a year and wow what amazing bargains they had, what I loved best was the 30% off everything scrapbooking related which meant Martha Stewart punches, so guess where I headed for first when I walked in the door … you got it hehe! I saved my DH a packet cause I would have bought them anyway eventually bwahahahahahaha!

TSMONDAY19%20Sketch%202 Here is the sketch if you want to play along.

Oh and one more thing, if you haven’t been to Totally Stampalicious’ blog recently, they are offering the most amazing blog candy this week . Everyone of their stamp sets …. oh wow!!!!!! go check it out!

Blog Candy 2 resized

Stamps: Willameana – Totally Stampalicious
Paper: White; Pink; Dark Pink; DP
Other: Black Ink; Square Nestabilities; Oval Punches & Die; Cloudy Hearts MS Border Punch; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Grosgrain Ribbon; Button; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

9 comments:

Virgo5 said...

Oh what a great card Frances! Love it!

Virgo5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey said...

This is so pretty Frances!! I love it!!

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY, PRETTY, I love that border punch.

Unknown said...

This is so adorable!! And you are right....Willameana can be used all year! Great job with the sketch!!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Oooh!!! How fun is that new border punch!!! This is FAB, Frances...Willimeana is awesome ALL year round!!!

Vicki G said...

She's cute!

Monique said...

Great card Frances,, I love the border punch and that perfect little bow :)

Patricia Rose said...

Super cute, Frances... I just love this image... wonderfully done...
hugs... Pat