Friday, March 5, 2010

Boy and His Dog!

Alota-barrow-dog-wm

Hi everyone,

Welcome to day 1 of the sneak peeks, of the new stamps to be released by Alota Rubber Stamps this Monday 8th March. Alota Rubber Stamps will be releasing 9 brand new stamps from a new designer, Lisa Michaels.

This cute little boy wheeling his dog around in the wheelbarrow is called “Puppy Wagon“. I used my copic airbrush to create the sky and grass.

The layout of my card uses a sketch posted by The Sweet Stop last Sunday, (SSS45).

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Team’s blogs to see what they have created using the new stamps. I will be back again tomorrow with another sneak peek to share with you all.

Stamps:  Puppy Wagon - Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Mustard; DP
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Brown Brads; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon, Green Button; Foam Tape; Copic Air Brush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very Sweet Frances.

Betty J Schaub said...

oh I love this! your coloring is gorgeous and that little fellow reminds me of my Zack, but my boy doesn't have a dog.:O(

scrapn_momof2 said...

This card is adorable. I love the layout of it.

I have something for you on my blog. :)

Marie said...

Oh, what a nice summer card!
I long for summer now .... we just get more and more snow.

Helene said...

I love your card everything is perfect the coloring, layout and establishments. Thank you for all your beautiful creations.

Biggan said...

Sooo cute! Love your colors and design!