Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lucky Dawg!

SC259-Lucky-Dawg-wm

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a great day!

My card today combines two challenges from this week. First of all it is this week’s sketch challenge over on SCS, I thought it was about time I played along as it has been a couple of week’s since I did this. I did turn the sketch on it’s side to make allowances for the image that I wanted to use and it was already sitting here cut out and colored just had to turn it into a card … easy peasy!

The second challenge this covers is this week’s Totally Stampalicious challenge which was “Button Up” to use buttons on our cards. I used there “Hawt Dawg” set to create my card today.

Recipe:

Stamps: Hawt Dawg – Totally Stampalicious

Paper: White; Brown; Blue; DP – DCWV

Other: Black Ink; MS Double Loop Border Punch; Buttons; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my he is so so handsome!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

and he is one cute 'dawg'

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

He is definitely a Hawt Dawg...this is fantastic, Frances!!!!