Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Rebus – Name of a TV Game Show!

Rebus-Nov-Game-Shows

Hi everyone

I have another rebus puzzle for you to try and solve today. This month the theme is “The Name of a TV Game Show” … boy did this bring back so old memories.

This is actually the last rebus I will be sharing with you this year as the group of friends I do this with have a break for December, but I will be back again with another one in January … we have lots of fun themes lined up for 2010.

If you would like to solve it, why not post a comment to this blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

Here is the solutions for the last rebus I posted last month, the theme was “H” Words

  • Hayride
  • Handbook
  • Humdrum
  • Hearsay
  • Human
  • Honeymoon
  • Hammering
  • Hamper
  • Hallmark

How did you go???????

You can find all my past rebus cards here.

2 comments:

Annie said...

1) Wheel of fortune
2) The price is right
3) Deal or no deal
4) Concentration
5) Beat the clock
6) Let's make a deal

Tosha Leyendekker said...

My first time playing Hoots:
1. Wheel of Fortune
2. The Price is Right
3. Deal or no Deal
4. Concentration
5. Beat the Clock
6. Lets Make a Deal

Love game shows. This was fun.