Sunday, October 4, 2009

WCMD – MFT Challenge!

mft-wcmd-pier-wm
MFT Stamps is sponsoring a challenge on Splitcoast Stampers as part of this years World Card Making Day Celebration! The challenge is to use the standard MFT colors (Pink & Black), the twist is to add some BLING to your project!
I created this card for the challenge using the new “On The Pier” stamp set. This was originally part of the MFT Stamps July Kit of the Month but on the 7th October you will be able to purchase the stamp set on its own if you don’t already have it. For the bling part of the challenge, I used Hotfix Glitter Pearls on each corner of my card.
Recipe:
Stamps: On The Pier – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Pink; DP
Other: Black Ink; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; Oval Punch; Hotfix Glitter Pearls; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics
aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty, I love that set!!

Lisa Foster said...

Very pretty!!! I love the pink and black together!

Lynda Benden said...

Oh Frances, this is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the colors!

Joanne (jojot) said...

great card....I covet that dp...lol

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty Frances!! Love the pink & black!!