Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sending Christmas Love!

elzy-sending-love-wm

Hi everyone,

I am back again with our Day 3 sneak peeks of the new stamps to be released by Elzybells Art Stamps this coming Thursday 17th September.

My cards today uses a couple of the Individual Red Rubber Christmas themed stamps which Elzybells will be releasing.

My first card uses Teddy & Letterbox and also the sentiment Sending Love.  For the layout of my card I used the Mojo Monday sketch Mojo103. The embossed background was created using a Sizzix texture plate.

elzy-beary-merry-wm

My second card uses Teddy Decorating Tree and also the Beary Merry Sentiment. These are such fun stamps!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Elzybells Design Team's blogs to see some more sneak peeks.  I will be back tomorrow with another Elzybells card for you.

Recipe:

Stamps: Teddy & Letterbox; Teddy Decorating Tree; Sending Love; Beary Merry – Elzybells Art Stamps

Paper: White; Olive; Red; Pale Green; DP – Basic Grey

Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Sizzix Texture Plate; Label Tag Die; Brad; Red Ribbon; MS Lace Doily Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

 

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Danni said...

Both are adorable!

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 on My SCS Gallery said...

Very, beary sweet! I love them. Oo, I can't wait for these new EB stamps to be released!

Stacy Kay Brais said...

Very cute card!! :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable cards Frances!! Love the texture on the first one!!

Mrs Mayne said...

These are lovely Frances! x

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love the 3 panels and embossed layer too!