Thursday, September 3, 2009

I’ll Keep My Eye Out For You!

eye-wildcard-4-wm

Hi everyone,

As you can see I have been having lots of fun with the eyeball image that comes in the new Ghoulish Labels set which is to be released later today by MFT Stamps.

The inspiration of this card was thinking of someone peeking through a keyhole! I was originally going to create a keyhole but then I discovered this cute mini wildcard die in my stash and thought it worked perfect with this image. And of course I had to make two cause I didn’t know which one I liked best hehe!

eye-wildcard-2-wm

Here is a few of the inside … both card look the same on the inside so I only included the one pic of it. The black one I used webbing spray to create the white over the black card. 

eye-wildcard-3-wm

Here is a close-up of the striped mini wildcard … doesn’t it look spooky hehe! Perfect for Halloween!

eye-wildcard-5-wm

And finally a close up of my black mini wildcard hehe!

Recipe:

Stamps: Ghoulish Labels – MFT Stamps

Paper: Black; Orange; DP – Unknown

Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Wildcard Sizzix Die; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute Frances!! Love the mini wildcard shape!!

Tracey said...

Fabulous Frances!!

Cheryl~aka~DJ said...

I love these cards..what are the dimensions on the card..would love to make these

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee these are so fun Frances!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely cute!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

absolutely EYEcatching...lol

Maryann said...

These are so cool Frances.