Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Moose Day!

Hanna-CCEE-sketch-wm

Hi everyone!

It’s Monday which means it is time for another CCEE Stampers challenge. As it is also a new month it means we also have a new challenge hostess which this month is ME!

Our first challenge for this month is a sketch … yes by now most of you know I love sketches so couldn’t help myself hehe. I used the new Farmer & Wife Riley which will be released on Tuesday 8th September after the release party over on the Hanna Stamps Member Forum of SCS.

Of course Mrs Riley has been busy cooking apple pie hehe for her farmer husband. It has to be apple because of the designer paper I used hehe.

CCEE Sept SketchHere is the sketch if you want to play along too!

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the CCEE Stampers creations this week. You will also find details on how you can play in this challenge.

Hanna Stamps will be celebrating this new release with a blog hop today Sunday 6th September at 10 PM EST. It all starts at Kristi Ferro’s blog, hope to see you there!

Recipe:

Stamps: Farmer & Wife Riley, Things Riley Would Say – Hanna Stamps

Paper: White; Chocolate Chip & Riding Hood Red – SU; DP – October Afternoon

Other: Black Ink; Green Grosgrain Ribbon; Circle Nestabilities; Green Brads; Circle Punches; Foam Tape Copics

aa-owl-signature

11 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh adorable Frances, and I'm lovin that paper.

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute!! Love the Green & red!

Danni said...

Very cute! Love the paper!

Crissy Armstrong said...

Francis, this is so cute! I love the apples in the bg. What wonderful coloring too!

Dawn said...

just too cute!

FooFooYelland said...

Lovely card. Really adorable!

Tracey said...

This is incredible Frances!! Love that apple paper!

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMGOSH I LOVE THIS! I just ordered that paper, too! ADORABLE!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Too, too cute!! The apple dp is so cool. I loved this sketch, Hootsie. Happy Moose Day to you, too!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute card - Frances!!!! The Sektch rocks and I already printed it out!!! I hope I get a chance to play it ;)!!! Hugs ~S~