Monday, June 8, 2009

CNFS - Flowergal36

ccee-flowegal36-wm

Hi everyone and Happy Monday!

It’s time for another challenge with my CCEE Stamper friends. This week is our fav CNFS challenge (Catchy Name Featured Stamper) … this is when someone selects a person who has a Catchy user name over on SCS, we then create a card around that name and some of us send the cards on to that person.

This week Charlene selected Flowergal36 for us to use for our CNFS challenge. Charlene’s instructions were that we were to create a card that had flowers on it … big surprise ha! *giggle*

I selected one of my Miss Anya stamps, the one holding a basket of flowers to create my card today … she looks like she could be a flowergal hehe! I also selected a designer paper that contained flowers too … so I think I am well and truly covered!

I used the Weekend Sketch challenge (WSC83) for the layout of my card.

Don’t forget to check out our CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the cards the other girls made. You are also more then welcome to play along, details are on our group blog.

Recipe:

Stamps: Miss Anya – The Greeting Farm

Paper: White; Cameo Coral, Rose Red & Raspberry Tart DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Green Candy Dots; Long Rectangle Nestabilities; Kiwi Kiss Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

9 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Oh, my mom would go crazy for that card! The colors are stunning!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful job Frances.

Joanne (jojot) said...

This is so fabulous...she will love her 'CCEE honor' card

Danni said...

This is so pretty!! Wonderful job!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Put blonde hair on her and you DO have Dawn! This is so sweet and pretty, Frances. I love the ribbon threaded through the grommet---great tip!

Vicki G said...

So very very pretty!

LORi said...

Oh Oh Oh Frances...This card is Fantastic!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is GORGEOUS, Frances!!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So sweet Frances!! Love the colors!! No buzzers for you Frances!! Flowers in the basket and on the dp...you're well covered!! *grin*