Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bee Happy!

alota-occ-bee-happy-wm

Happy Saturday everyone.

It’s OCC challenge time over on the Our Creative Corner Blog. This week have another sketch to play with …. who doesn’t love sketches right!!!

For my card I used one of the new bugs called “Staying Cool Bugs” available from Alota Rubber Stamps. I just love all the bugs that Alota sell and these ones are no exception … expect to see a few more bug cards over the next few weeks.

I paper Pieced the umbrella and stamped the bugs a second time so I could 3D them over the original image.

OCC Sketch Challenge - Jennifer Meyer_edited-1 Here is this week’s sketch, hope you enjoy playing with it too.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the OCC Designers cards over on the OCC Blog.

Recipe:

Stamps: Staying Cool Bugs & Sentiment – Alota Rubber Stamps

Paper: White; Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise & Pink Flamingo DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

8 comments:

LorettaL said...

Frances, this card is adorable! I love the whimsical scene and that pieced umbrella is spectacular!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super duper cute card - Frances!!! Your paper piecing looks awesome!!!

Enjoy your weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Vicki G said...

Now this is Super cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE those little bees!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Adorable Frances, love those bugs!!! I like your paper!!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

What a great little scene you've created here, Frances!! This made me smile!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

adorable scene....

Jennifer Meyer said...

Darling card Frances, LOVE the fun layout and image!

Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Simone said...

Your card is so cute!!! I love it - as every week!!!
Simone